- Website Visitors
- Like most website operators, Digitalack collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that browsers and web servers typically make available, like language preference, referring site, browser type, and the date and time of each visitor request.
- Digitalack’s purpose in collecting non-personal identifying information is to understand better how Digitalack’s visitors use its Website. From time to time, Digitalack may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a clear report on online trends in the usage of its site.
- Digitalack also collects potentially personally-identifying data like IP (Internet Protocol) addresses for users who are logged in and for those who leave comments on http://digitalack.com blog articles. Digitalack only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and reveals personally-identifying information as mentioned below.
- Collecting Personally-Identifying Data/Information
- Certain visitors to Digitalack’s websites choose to interact with Digitalack in ways that require Digitalack to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Digitalack gathers depend on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://digitalack.com to provide a username and email address.
- The security of your Personal Data is crucial to us, but remember that any method of electronic storage or system of transmission over the Internet is not 100% secure always. While we contend to use commercially acceptable ways to protect your Personal Data, we cannot promise to guarantee its 100% security.
- Links To External Sites
- We have no authority/control over and also assume that we have no responsibility for the privacy policies, content, or practices of any 3rd party sites, services, or products.
- Https://digitalack.com uses Google AdWords for remarketing
- You can also set your own preferences for how Google advertises to you using their Ad Preferences page. If you want you can avoid online-based advertising completely by cookie settings or using browser plugins.
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Digitalack reveals potentially personal identifying and personally-identifying data only to those of its contractors, employees, and affiliated organizations that
- (i) wants to know that data to process it on Digitalack’s behalf or to provide services available at Digitalack’s Website, and
- (ii) that have agreed never reveal/disclose it to other users. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Digitalack’s Website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
- Digitalack will not rent or sell potentially any personally-identifying data to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Digitalack discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when Digitalack believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Digitalack, third parties or the public at large.
- If you are a registered user of http://digitalack.com and have supplied your email address, Digitalack may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date with what’s going on with Digitalack and our products. We mostly use our web blog to communicate this kind of information, so we expect to keep this kind of mail to a minimum.
- If you send digitalack a request like through one of our feedback system or a support email, then we keep the right to publish it to help us understand or respond to your query. Digitalack takes all precautionary actions to avoid unauthorized access, misuse, data alteration or any kind of destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Aggregated Statistics
- Digitalack may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its Website. Digitalack may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Digitalack does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- Affiliate Disclosure
- Our website uses affiliate links and will earn a certain commission from these links. It won’t affect your bill or the price you pay.
- To enrich and perfect your online experience, Digitalack uses “Cookies”, similar services, and technologies offered by others to display personalized information, proper advertising, and save your preferences on your system/computer.