Searching for the best cheap web hosting providers who will offer quality services for your existing or new blog/website? Then you are right page.
Topics Covered in This Post
Top 10 Best Cheap Web Hosting Providers
Below is the list of latest Best Cheap Web Hosting Providers in the market,
- Hostinger – Budget Friendly Best Web Hosting Service Provider
- Bluehost – A complete all-rounder with top-quality Hosting Services
- DomainRacer – Good Hosting provider with new features
- A2Hosting – Faster Web Hosting services with Best Features
- Hostgator – Powerful Web Hosting provider with best support service
- DreamHost – Budget-Friendly hosting provider with good uptime, speed
- GreenGeeks – Fast, Secure, and 1st Eco-Friendly Web Hosting Provider
- iPage – Best Hosting Services at affordable prices by one of the oldest company
- Hostwinds – Good Cheap web hosting provider with best tech support
- Siteground – Top Quality Hosting Services from the Best in the Industry
Detailed list of Top 10 Cheap Web Hosting Providers:
|Hosting Provider||Service Features ||Our Rating||Plans & Prices|
|* Unlimited Disk Space|
* Unlimited Bandwidth
* Free templates and builder
* 24/7 online support
Hostinger Discount Coupons
|* Free domain and site builder.|
* 30 Day money back policy.
* 24/7 Phone & Chat Support available.
Bluehost Discount Coupons
|* Unlimited SSD Storage & Bandwidth|
* Free Domain with Advance Plans
* Support 24/7 via Phone, Chat, Ticket and Email
* Free Weekly JetBackup Services
|* Easy for new users|
* 99.9% uptime guaranteed
* Excellent customer support
A2Hosting Discount Coupons
|* Free Weebly website builder|
* Huge easy-to-install apps
* 24/7 customer support.
HostGator Discount Coupons
|* Official WordPress host|
* 97 Day Money-Back Guarantee
* Free SSL & backups
DreamHost Discount Coupons
* Free Domain Name & Migration
* Fast & scalable
GreenGeeks Discount Coupons
|* Cheap Inexpensive Hosting|
* Enhanced Security Options
Ipage Discount Coupons
|* High-speed performance|
* 24/7 phone, chat, email Support
* 60 Day money-back guarantee
HostWinds Discount Coupons
|* Official WordPress host|
* Free SSL
* Free migrations & backups
SiteGround Discount Coupons
Basic Features of Best Cheap Web Hosting
Everyone needs a website, and every website needs great hosting. However, not all web hosting services are the same. Web sites always need several requirements to be met in order to maintain functionality.
The basic features to compare when choosing a web hosting service are bandwidth, storage space, reliability, technical features, and customer support.
The term bandwidth refers to the maximum amount of data served by a web site each month.
In years past, bandwidth was doled out in gigabyte intervals. Now, though, any web hosting service worth a second glance will offer unlimited bandwidth.
Bandwidth is one feature that should not be overlooked when choosing a web hosting service.
Most modern web hosting services are running on cloud technology. Cloud storage replaces the need for a dedicated hard disk to hold the files that make up a web site.
Since cloud-based storage spreads files over a distributed network of RAID hard drives, a decent web hosting service will not place a limit on the amount of data that can be stored as part of its services.
A web site should be up and running all the time, ideally. While many web hosting companies guarantee near-perfect reliability, it is best to look beyond the guarantee to find out the actual specifications of the network.
A load-scaling, distributed network with redundant Gigabit connections and power supplies is the best way to go for reliability reasons.
In the realm of web hosting, “redundant” is a good word, and one to watch for.
Fortunately, most web hosting companies offer support for popular programming languages and protocols.
This is one area that is hard to get wrong. Any web hosting service should actively support MySQL, Perl, PHP, and other popular technologies. This one is a no-brainer.
You might have might interest in,
- Best Shared Hosting Providers
- Best WordPress Hosting Providers
- Top Dedicated Server Hosting Providers
- Best Cloud Hosting Services Providers
- Best Green Web Hosting Providers
- Top VPS Hosting Providers
- Best eCommerce Hosting Providers
- Best Reseller Hosting Providers
- Top Free Hosting Providers
Finally, customer support is a huge issue when it comes to web hosting. The nature of pulling together disparate files, applications, and plug-ins lends itself to problems.
In order to address these issues, as well as others that inevitably arise, a good web hosting service should provide 24/7 customer support through email, chat, and (most importantly) telephone.
It is crucial that support representatives be knowledgeable and trained on the features and tools found in the hosting service.
Before choosing a web hosting service, you will want to research the customer service standards of the company you are prospecting. Poor customer support ratings can be a deal-breaker